Now Introducing Effective Hair Restoration Treatments
at The Beauty and Wellness Center in Texarkana, TX
Hair loss can be temporary or permanent. It can be heredity or the result of a medical condition or hormonal changes. It is generally considered a normal part of aging but it does not have to be.
At Beauty and Wellness Center, Texarkana, Texas, our physician-supervised hair restoration center offers a number of non-surgical options for both men & women to slow or stop the process and or restore the hair growth:
PRP Injection Therapy, Microneedling, Restore LED Therapy & the UP System Hair Growth System.
PRP Hair Restoration for men and women
Who Is A Candidate For PRP for Hair Loss?
- Hypotrichosis: A genetic condition causing abnormal hair patterns and/or no hair growth.
- Male Pattern Hair Loss: PRP has shown to be especially effective in the early phases of balding or when the patient has a significant amount of reduced hair.
- Female Pattern Hair Loss: PRP can be highly effective for female pattern hair loss in both the early and advanced phases.
- Alopecia Areata: Hair loss that happens in round patches.
- Alopecia Totalis: Total and complete loss of all hair from the scalp.
Dr. Whitten Provides Next-Generation, Clinical Strength Technology for PRP Hair Restoration
PRP therapy is a three-step process, with in-office treatments (1x/month) and easy at-home treatments.
Your blood is drawn — typically from your arm — and put into a centrifuge (a machine that spins rapidly to separate fluids of different densities).
After about 10 minutes in the centrifuge, your blood will have separated into in three layers: platelet-poor plasma, platelet-rich plasma and red blood cells.
The platelet-rich plasma is drawn up into a syringe and then injected into areas of the scalp that need increased hair growth.